FULSHEAR/KATY/RICHMOND – (Covering Katy News) – Are You Ready for the Next Generation of Business Networking? Have you tried weekly networking meetings in the past? Were they run by volunteers and tended to focus on the guests? Was there little to no technology to help you grow your company?
Where most of the members just looking to sell you something and not really committed to helping you grow your business?
If you can relate to any of the above statements, there’s a good chance that you have fallen victim to the main causes of people dropping out of traditional networking groups.
So, if you…
- Are looking for a networking group that “fixes” the traditional networking model
- Would prefer a monthly meeting over weekly
- Believe that a Certified Networking professional leader is better than a volunteer
- Would like to have time to actually network while at a meeting
- Value your time and recognize the power in technology
- Choose to network with business professionals
- See value in additional professionals offering complimentary coaching sessions.
NIA strongly encourage you to RSVP for a Network In Action Launch and Learn. Come and see how NIA is changing the way business owners network.
Join NIA at the meeting and also enjoy free appetizers and an adult beverage.
Feel free to bring other business owners you may know.
RSVP right away to confirm and guarantee your spot. Space is limited.
Don’t forget to bring lots of business cards!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13th, 2019 at TEXAS BORDERS – FULSHEAR, 26440 FM 1093 Rd 400 Richmond, TX 77406, from 4:00 to 5:30 pm.