SUGAR LAND (Covering Fort Bend News) — Planned Community Developers, Ltd. announced today eight tenant updates, including new leases, renewals and expansions at Sugar Land Town Square.
Big Red Dog, Inc. is a Texas-based engineering and consulting firm located at 2245 Texas Drive, Suite 240 and occupying 1,894 square feet.
Adding to new tenants is Virtual Q, an IT and network service provider, that reduces ongoing costly IT capital expenditures related to the individual end-user’s computing experience.
Tenants that have recently announced renewals and, or expansions are:
- Westin Homes – 18,258 square feet – a Houston-based luxury home builder and interior designer that grew from 5,300 square feet. This location has become their new corporate headquarters.
- C.H. Robinson – 7,106 square feet – a transportation company that delivers products, goods and overall supply chain solutions to more than 120,000 customers around the world
- Genscape – 4,922 square feet – a fundamental data provider that builds a wide range of tools to better inform trading and operational strategies surrounding energy supply chains
- White Flash – 4,355 square feet – a local jewelry shop that specializes in diamonds and engagement and wedding rings
- Mann Eye Center – 3,445 square feet – an all-laser LASIK center that provides numerous vision correction procedures, general eye care services, eye exams and pre- and post-operative visits for laser cataract surgery patients
- Contract Land Staff – expanded by 1,608 square feet to a total of 22,564 square feet – a nationwide company that specializes in right-of-way acquisitions and land management consultations.
“We are pleased with the continued leasing momentum we are experiencing in Sugar Land Town Square.” said Don Janssen, principal, PCD. “We continue to add additional food, fitness and retail options as well as the $1.5 million in plaza improvements to address the continued demand in this market.”