MISSOURI CITY (Covering Fort Bend News0 - Missouri City will be hosting its Third Annual Employee Training Conference on Friday, Sept. 13 from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To ensure that staff may participate in the event luncheon featuring a presentation on employee safety and customer service, non-emergency City offices will be closed from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. These include:
- City Hall, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Inspections & Permits, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Visitors Center, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Municipal Court, 3845 Cartwright Rd.
- Animal Shelter, 1923 Scanlin Rd.
During this timeframe, residents who have questions about city services and programs should call 281-403-8500 and leave a voicemail message. Residents and businesses with questions about inspections and permits should call 281-403-8600 and leave a message.