At 10:30 p.m. there was high water and street flooding in several areas throughout Harris County and the flooding may have impacted some homes along Halls Bayou and Buffalo Bayou tributaries along Buttermilk Creek and Briar Branch. Several bayous are near the top of banks, while Buttermilk Creek has overtopped its banks.
The following are near bankfull:
– Briar Branch at Campbell Road
– Brickhouse Gully at Hollister and Costa Rica Road
– Halls Bayou at Airline Drive
– Little White Oak Bayou at Tidwell Road
– South Mayde at Greenhouse Road