KATY (Covering Katy News) – Houston Restaurant Weeks is the largest annual fundraiser for the Houston Food Bank. It is a month-long dining extravaganza featuring specially priced lunches, brunches, and dinners at restaurants in the Houston Area from The Woodlands to the north, Galveston to the south, and Katy to the west.
Diners are provided with a fixed menu that has a fixed price: Lunch and brunch $20 | Dinner $35 or $45.
The Houston Food Bank is the largest food bank in America. It provides food to smaller food banks in suburban areas, which in turn distribute to hunger relief charities locally.
Restaurants that participate in Houston Restaurant Weeks make donations directly to the Houston Food Bank based upon how many brunches, lunches, and dinners they sell during the event. Diners are not solicited for donations.
As the graphic below shows, the donations have a great impact on feeding people in need.
As of July 31, 2018, nine Katy restaurants were set to participate in Houston Restaurant Weeks. Restaurants are continually added to the list so CHECK HERE to find the latest list.
- Alamo Draft House Cinema – LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
- Alicia’s Mexican Grill – 25725 Katy Freeway
- Grazia Italian Kitchen – Villagio Town Center, 22764 Westheimer Parkway
- Peli Peli – LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
- Perry’s Steakhouse -LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
- Rouxpour, LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
- Texas Mesquite Grill – 20095 Katy Freeway
- Tobiuo Sushi – LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
- Top Golf Katy – 1030 Memorial Brook Blvd.